BikePark Wales is the UK’s biggest purpose-built mountain biking resort.
The concept is simple, picture a ski resort, remove the snow and replace the pistes with an array of sweeping bike trails meandering to the bottom of the slopes. Add a bunch of adrenaline and a big sprinkle of fun and you are pretty much there. BikePark Wales is an exhilarating way to spend your day in the Welsh mountains.
There's an incredible network of over 45 trails for riders of all abilities at BikePark Wales. Swooping smooth flow trails, tight gnarly rock sections, jump trails, drop offs and the UK's longest green downhill trail.
With a vehicular uplift service to transport riders to the top of the trails, bike and equipment hire, coaching, guiding and on-site café, BikePark Wales is the ideal destination to enjoy an incredible day out.
- Home to Kermit, the UK’s longest beginner downhill trail
- Free onsite parking
- On site Café, bike shop, bike wash and toilets.
- Uplift service – you and your bike get transported to the top of the mountain by minibus
- In excess of 45 trails, ranging from flow trails to technical descents.
- Clear trail grading system from beginner trails all the way to Pro.
- Bring your own bike or hire high-quality Trek bikes at the park.
- Open 7 days a week during summer holidays.
- Guided group rides and coaching sessions available to help you develop your riding.
- Free GoPro hire available.
Who’s it for?
For beginners to seasoned downhill pro's, Bike Park Wales will offer you an incredible biking experience, unlike anything you have experienced in the UK before.
Where is it?
Just off the A470 at the Pentrebach roundabout, Merthyr Tydfil. Located in the heart of Gethin Forest in the foothills of the Brecon